What remains the same in times of change?
Psychology Exercise from this Week’s Class
Grounding and Anchoring for Anxiety
Make a list of what remains consistent in times of rapid change and use it as a grounding technique at the start and end of each day.
- The Sun Still Rises
- Your Coffee Tastes Delicious
- The Trees Greet You on Your Walk
- Your Favourite Movie Still Delights
- Your Bed is Comfie at the End of the Day
- The Street You Live on Hasn’t Changed
In doing so, you anchor yourself in a sense of knowing and trust in your built-in strengths, comforts, and joy. ⚓️
- What Are Your Anchors in Times of Change?
- What Has Remained the Same Since Covid Began?
Video from Psychology Class: