How do you express your love?
What do you value most in a partner?
In this week’s social psychology class, we talked about:
1) What we value in relationships.
2) Our 5 love languages.
3) The thought processes behind choosing a partner.
In video #1 I discuss the psychological theories and related life experiences that lay the foundation for this week’s social psychology class.
In video #2 below, I reflect on the lessons learned in this week’s psychology class and share insights on how to apply the love lessons in real life.
1) Including concrete ways of matching love values to your potential partner’s “tells”. Specifically, how to read your date’s nonverbal cues and behaviour.
2) And how to look for *concrete evidence* of love values, including honesty and thoughtfulness, in your date’s actions and words.
Let’s Talk about Love!
1. What is the one value you cherish most in a partner?
trustworthiness – kindness – compassion – intelligence – humour – adventurousness – physical attractiveness – undivided attention
Love Notes – Surprise Gifts – Helping – Quality Time – Cuddling
Please share in the comments!
For more videos → YouTube Channel