Are you tired of doing the same old, same old?
Are you ready to end the repetitive cycles in your life?
Is it time for a change?
But ….. you….. don’t….. have… time…
Enough with the resistance. Little changes can make a big difference. They add up. Start Small – End Big is my change motivation mantra. It can be yours too.
Begin the transformation process with a daily habit. Something that you do automatically – without thinking. Start with what’s right in front of you. Literally in the palm of your hand.
Put your phone down. Look up. For five minutes at a time. Set a timer.
Program your phone to beep randomly throughout the day. Every time you hear it beep – take a full on tech break.
A spa session for the mind. A hello to the world moment. Time to breathe deeply. To stretch fully. To grab reality by the horns. Out of the fog of facebook into the clarity of reality.
Bring yourself back to the present moment – the true pulse and heartbeat of your life.
- Move your body.
- Raise your voice.
- Notice every tree.
- Feel the firmness of the ground beneath you.
- Sketch out your dream house.
- Bake chocolate chip cookies.
- Drink a tall glass of water with gusto!
- Turn off your phone.
- Leave positive affirmations on post-it notes for strangers.
- Imagine your ultimate vacation destination.
- Dance to your favourite song.
- Buy coffee for the person in line behind you.
- Do something different.
- Go somewhere unexpected.
- Drive a different way home.