Dr. Andrea Dinardo is a psychology professor, speaker, and retired psychologist who applies positive psychology to facilitate personal growth and transformational change.
During her TEDx Talk and on her psychology blog, she discusses how to thrive under pressure using three stress resilience tools: challenge, commitment, and control.
A framework for self-actualization used throughout her psychology seminars, keynotes, and presentations.
Testimonials: Click Here
Contact Dr. Andrea to Book Services
Most Requested Topics
- Stress Resilience and Thriving Under Pressure
- Effective Team Building and Leadership Practices
- Emotional Intelligence: The Art of Reading People
- Empowering Conversations in Challenging Situations
- Five Ways To Adapt To Change Quickly
- Anxiety and Stress Management Toolkit
- PERMA Model of Well-Being and Mental Health
- Cultivating Optimism with Positive Psychology
- Enhanced Energy and Time Management Practices
- Additional Topics Available Upon Request
Recent Speeches: Click Here
Virtual Keynotes and Presentations Available too!
Psychology Events: Click Here
Psychology Interviews: Click Here
Psychology Blog: Click Here
DISCLAIMER The content of this website is for informational purposes only. Nothing found on this website is intended as a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.