Dr. Andrea Dinardo
Dr. Andrea Dinardo is a psychology professor, author, and speaker who is passionate about helping people live their best lives.
Visit her psychology blog and psychology column for her latest take on psychology in everyday life. Topics include: fostering mental health and wellness, optimizing psychological strengths, and thriving under pressure.
Psychology Blog ⇒ Click Here
Upcoming Events ⇒ Click Here
- Positive Psychology
- The Optimism Mindset
- Thriving Under Pressure
- Embracing Negative Emotions
- The Benefits of Failure
- Coping with Stress and Anxiety
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Leadership Training and Development
Testimonials ⇒ Click Here
YouTube Channel ⇒ Click Here
Keynotes and Presentations
Positive Psychology Talks
Dr. Andrea has been leading keynote speeches and providing psychological workshops for 20 years. From conferences to seminars, specialized training courses, college and university educational programs, TEDx Events, and so much more. Her connection with the audience and enthusiasm for the topics she presents always shines through.
Psychology Playlist on YouTube ⇒ Click Here
TEDx Talk ⇒ Click Here
Workshops and Training
Positive Education and Training
Programs and workshops can be customized to meet your organization’s needs and requirements. All programs and seminars are interactive with Dr. Andrea encouraging participation from all attendees. Length ranges from one hour to one day, depending on the group. Dr. Andrea is also available for roundtables, keynotes, and discussion panels.
Psychology Books ⇒ Click Here
What You Can Expect
- A reliable partnership. Timely and professional replies to messages and phone calls.
- An in-depth consultation prior to your event. This ensures a greater understanding of your organization, topic, objectives, and audience.
- A fully customized resource page for your attendees, including powerpoint slides and references to information included in each presentation.
- Measurable results and accountability. Each client receives a follow-up call after the event to ensure expectations are met, and hopefully exceeded.
The Drive Magazine ⇒ Click Here