Mental Health Matters Interview
This week, I speak with one of my dearest blogging friends, Dr. D!
We discuss all things anxiety. She explains the difference between anxiety disorder and situational anxiety.
Dr. Dinardo provides 3 strategies to help us cope with situational anxiety, especially because it may be heightened during the pandemic and times of racial unrest.
1. Video Format of Interview
Watch on YouTube.
2. Podcast Format of Interview
- What did you learn about situational versus clinical anxiety from our interview?
- Can you relate to the personal example of heightened situational anxiety shared by Dr. Garland? How so?
- Have you experienced increased situational anxiety since COVID-19? In what areas of your life?
- What techniques help you cope with unexpected stressors and challenges?
- Do you see failure as a positive or a negative? Why?
- How does fear, trepidation, and worry manifest physically in your body?
- What would you tell your younger self about stress and anxiety?
Watch Anxiety Video: Click Here