Health Psychology Class
During this week’s psychology class we talked about the parts of our lives that remain the same during rapid change.
See students’ answers below —
- The Sun Still Rises
- Coffee Tastes Delicious
- Trees Greet You on Your Walk
- Favourite Movie Still Delights
- Bed is Comfie at the End of the Day
- Street You Live on Hasn’t Changed
- Love for Family and Friends Endures
CHANGE > ANCHOR > ADAPT > TRANSFORM
Make a list of what remains consistent in times of rapid change and use it as a grounding technique at the start and end of each day.
In doing so, you anchor and ground yourself in a sense of knowing and trust in built-in strengths, comforts, and joy.
Video from Psychology Class: