Reading People Begins with Awareness
In reading people lesson #1 I discussed the importance of self awareness before attempting to understand and read others behaviour. “Self-knowledge is the beginning of wisdom.”
Reading People: Lesson #2
Adding to the first lesson is an excerpt from my Pitch with Passion presentation with student and community entrepreneurs at the EPIC Genesis Entrepreneurship Centre.
➰ Notice Everything➰
In this one minute video clip, I apply the psychology of perception to help audience members read people and their body language. Including their nonverbal “tells” and signals.
The key is to pay close attention to how people’s words match (or don’t match) their nonverbal behaviours. A technique that works in poker too! ♣
To learn more on the topic of reading people, visit:
- Reading People: Lesson #1 Self Awareness Video Clip
- Reading People: Lesson #1 Self Awareness Blog Post
- Emotional Intelligence: Dr. Daniel Goleman EQ Video
- Three Techniques for Reading People: Psychology Today
- FBI Agent Shares 9 Secrets to Reading People: INC Magazine
JOIN MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL BY CLICKING HERE