The Shadow Effect
One of the things I love to do is share what’s happening on campus in my psychology class.
Today’s topic: The Shadow Effect
Watch this short video and consider the following questions:
- What is your shadow?
- How does your shadow serve you?
- Where does your shadow come from?
How do I bring shadow side of myself into the light?
Helpful resources and activities
- One Minute Meditation: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3ucdU7URx5g
- Give Pain Room to Breathe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp_QjmmCzeU
- The Shadow Effect: Illuminating the Hidden Power of Your True https://www.thedrivemagazine.com/posts/lean-into-loneliness
- Failure as Feedback: https://www.thedrivemagazine.com/posts/failure-as-feedback
- The Positive Power of Negative Emotions: amazon.ca/books
There is transformative power in our negative emotions. The key is to create a safe, welcoming space to lean in and hear their lessons.