I love writing about psychology as much as I love teaching about psychology. And that’s a lot!
Psychology is my passion.
Students are my purpose.
Which is why I take every opportunity I have to support and encourage student success and development.
- Whether it be as a reference for college scholarships.
- Helping stressed out students thrive in the classroom.
- Writing psychology textbooks for students across Canada.
- Developing a blog geared to student resilience and empowerment.
At the end of the day, I have one priority:
1. What are you most excited about in your life right now?
2. How do you make your passion and purpose a daily priority?